Weleda (UK) Ltd., an award winning healthcare and beauty company are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our friendly team, based at our modern, open-plan offices in Ilkeston, Derbyshire
All vacancies are for full-time, permanent positions, unless stated otherwise, and are based at: Weleda (UK) Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8DR
Please send your CV for the attention of Irene Bent, Personnel Manager
(to the above address) with a covering letter detailing which vacancy you are interested in, or email your CV and letter as a Word document to email@example.com putting the job title in the subject line.
Advisor Sales Manager
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Manager, with at least five years’ experience of network selling within a B2C branded environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Direct Advisor sales and strategy ensuring key performance indicators are met
- Recruit, train and mentor Area Managers
- Direct Advisor recruitment programme
- Motivate and coach on all aspects of direct selling
- Manage the interface between the Advisor Network and Weleda
- Create Advisor event and training programmes (including bi-annual conferences)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Sales and budget planning and control
- Measure and maintain appropriate margins
- Reporting on key performance indicators
- Initiating and running improvements programs
- Setting sales incentives and promotions to drive the desired ‘Weleda’ behaviour
- Setting and review strategy in conjunction with the Weleda UK Leadership team
- Liaising with and supporting the Customer Care team on escalated issues
- Input to and activation of Marketing, Events and Training Programmes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Experience of network selling and building a sales plan is essential
- Able to manage and motivate large teams and you will be an inspirational leader
- Self-starter with drive and passion for all things natural, organic and sustainable
- Well organised with hands-on experience of building sales plan and forecasts
- Analytical with strong IT skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- A great people person, with the ability to motivate, inspire, develop and lead independent sales consultants
- Mobile and able to travel within the UK and abroad
- Full driving license with access to a car
- Flexible with regard to working hours and able to work weekends as and when required and prepared to work up to two full days per week at our Derbyshire headquarter
- Ideally, you will have built up your own business through network sales via home events and one-to-one consultations
Weleda was established over ninety years ago as a place of human development through a common goal -to create natural products that support and enhance health and well-being, profitably.
Today, we operate globally across 50 countries and we are recognised as the industry leader.
We share a common culture founded upon strong sustainable principles for the environment, for the economy and for our personal well-being and development. This includes adopting a flexible approach to work; acting responsibly, honestly and ethically and placing responsibility on each and everyone of us to uphold these values.
When will we get to know you?
We look forward to receiving your application which should include your CV and covering letter, convincing us of your ability and quoting your salary expectations to:
Irene Bent, Personnel Manager Weleda (UK) Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8DR firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 16th December 2016