Weleda (UK) Ltd., an award winning healthcare and beauty company are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our friendly team, based at our modern, open-plan offices in Ilkeston, Derbyshire
All vacancies are for full-time, permanent positions, unless stated otherwise, and are based at: Weleda (UK) Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8DR
Please send your CV for the attention of Irene Bent, Personnel Manager
(to the above address) with a covering letter detailing which vacancy you are interested in, or email your CV and letter as a Word document to email@example.com putting the job title in the subject line.
Key Account Manager
We have an opportunity for a success-driven, dedicated sales professional to join our award winning health and beauty company.
Reporting to the Head of B2B Sales, the person appointed will be accountable for building and strengthening our relationships to maximise sales opportunities within Health Food Store Multiples and Wholesale accounts throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce and deliver profitable sales development plans for your accounts
- Build strong relationships by working in harmony with our customers
- Category management of ranging to deliver optimum sales and margin
- Monitor, track and report on the commercial KPI’s within your area; make recommendations and propose initiatives to help achieve sales targets
- Delivery and evaluation of effective promotional plans, in-store activity and events to drive sales
- Basic business planning, accurate stock forecasting and control; order processing
- Updating and communicating product information and in-store training
Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant areas of our business, you will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic with a determination to succeed
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proven IT competency (advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential) with data analysis experience
- Results driven with strong commercial acumen
- Full, clean driving license and prepared to commute to London and the South East on a regular basis
- Previous experience in a key account or field sales role essential, preferably from within the health and beauty sector
- Happy and positive outlook on life with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Loving Weleda will help – as will an interest in health and sustainability
The position is offered on a full time basis and it goes without saying that flexibility is required and some evening or weekend work may be necessary. The role will be home-based with occasional visits to our Derbyshire headquarters.
Please apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter, convincing us of your ability and quoting your current salary to:
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Friday 29th July 2016