If using your sat nav or google map directions enter postcode DE7 8DR
Road step-by-step instructions
• From junction 26 of the M1, turn off to the A610 towards Eastwood/Ripley
• Then take the first exit off the dual carriageway onto the A6096 towards Ilkeston. Right at the next roundabout and continue on the A6096 to the next roundabout and turn right again.
• At the next large roundabout (just past Tesco) turn right onto the A6007 towards Heanor.
• You will see the large pink building on your left, which is Weleda. Turn into the entrance before the building immediately after the bus stop.
• Follow this round the back of Weleda to park at the topside of the Weleda building. There are spaces marked for Visitors.
From Nottingham: Catch the Double 2 from Victoria Centre Bus Station and ask the driver to drop you at Tesco Ilkeston. Once you leave the bus go towards Heanor Road where traffic lights take you over to Weleda.
From Derby: Catch the Black Cat IF (Ilkeston Flyer) from Derby Bus Station and ask to be dropped at the first stop on Heanor Road, Ilkeston. Weleda is right next to the stop.
If you need any further information please feel free to call us on 0115 944 8200