We're taking Weleda on the road!
During May, we’re packing our all-natural beauty bags and giving you the opportunity to be part of a unique experience, to learn more about Weleda, and how you can be part of our growing family by starting a sustainable business with us.
In 2012, we began our quest to increase the awareness of natural health in the UK, and created a team of Weleda Wellbeing Advisors. Becoming a Weleda Wellbeing Advisor is no ordinary role. It's a position that invites you to learn more about natural health and organic beauty, how to build a professional and sustainable business and connects you with new and interesting people. It inspires you to inform and engage others, learn new skills, discover new experiences and earn money at a pace that suits you.
We’re now in our fifth year and due to continued success, we have opened up more business opportunities across the UK for people passionate about natural health and wellbeing.
Join our growing familyRead more »
What can I expect?
- Discover and try Weleda’s full product range, including our iconic Skin Food
- Hear all about ‘seed to skin’ where we’ll share information on lead plants, explaining our holistic approach to product development
- Meet and challenge the Weleda experts; from our specialist pharmacists, to our green-fingered gardeners
- Discuss key topics impacting the Natural beauty industry today with our MD Jayn Sterland, No1 leading expert in the Natural Beauty world and discover what makes us different from other companies who are now getting involved in the campaign
- Understanding the role our Wellbeing Advisors play in bringing Weleda products to a wider audience
- Your options to get further involved by starting a sustainable business unlike any other or becoming part of our extended family of customers, hostesses and practitioners
- Take home an exclusive Weleda Goody Bag with a little bit of Weleda loveliness
What do I need to know?
With a schedule that takes us to several locations around the UK, our ‘Weleda on the road’ events will immerse you in what has been our natural world for more than 90 years. You’ll get to learn about our 100% certified natural beauty products, along with the fairly-traded global partnerships we work with who supply many of our organic and biodynamic plants, herbs and essential oils.
Date and location of events
Get your ticket!
Select your date and location below to book via Eventbrite, or call us on 0115 944 8698 for further information. Maximum of 40 tickets available per venue on a first come first serve basis.