Natural Medicines Made by Hand
As a registered pharmaceutical manufacturer Weleda makes over 15,000 remedies to prescription or available as over-the-counter medicines. We understand how a medicine is made directly affects its quality. We potentise by hand, often for hours, adding the human element into the medicine making process which is a vital part of our philosophy. Very often we will make our medicines at a particular time of the day as we know this makes a difference too. It’s not efficient nor cheap but we know it’s worth it.
Why choose Weleda?
- Over 90 years of knowledge and expertise making homeopathic and anthroposophic remedies
- Made and potentised by hand
- Using plant tinctures from our own Biodynamic® gardens
- MHRA approved GMP manufacturing facilities
- Over 15,000 remedies available across many forms
- Easy to order and fast delivery
- Advice line manned by experts
How to order and for further advice
Weleda Pharmacy, Heanor Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8DR Tel: 0115 944 8200 email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If in any doubt about your condition or if the condition persists then consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.