A part-time income that fits with your lifestyle
100% natural and organic, every Weleda product helps to maintain, promote and restore health and well-being, naturally.
We grow our ingredients fairly and sustainably in our own herbal gardens and through our projects and partnerships established across the world. We're loved by everyone from A-listers to therapists to mums and young people everywhere.
Becoming an advisor, you’ll meet some really lovely people, learn lots of new skills and have fun. And with a minimum of just 5-10 hours a month, you can earn a sustainable income.
You choose where, when and with whom you want to share your Weleda expertise. We’ll teach you and mentor you to help you thrive and learn new skills to increase your income.
Join our family
To find out more about training to become a Wellbeing Advisor, fill in the form below
How to get started:
Becoming a Weleda Wellbeing Advisor is no ordinary role. It’s a position that invites you to learn more about natural health and organic beauty, and connects you with new and interesting people.
It inspires you to inform and engage others, learn new skills, discover new experiences and earn money at a pace that suits you.
If you’re passionate about natural health and pursuing a more natural way of living, we can teach you the rest, so fill in the form above and we'll be in touch.
Reasons to work with us:
- Use your passion for natural health, beauty and wellbeing to grow a business
- Be part of a nurturing, supportive, ethical company
- Flexible working to suit you and your family
- Be supported while you grow your business
- Experience not necessary - we're here to help you
Different from the rest:
Wellbeing Advisor positions are limited to a small number available in an area*. Advisors are only recruited by Weleda Head Office and not by other individual Advisors. The training and support is provided free of charge.
* A set number of Wellbeing Advisor positions are available per postcode area, therefore allowing you the space and time to establish your business at a pace that suits you.