WIN a Family Weekend Ticket to Just So 2019
We’re offering a FREE Family Weekend Ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) including camping to Just So 2019, 16th - 18th August at the beautiful Rode Hall, Cheshire. A family weekend adventure beyond your wildest dreams.
The thing that makes Just So Festival truly magical and memorable is you, our intrepid festival explorers. We want to invite you all to bring your skills, talents and ideas to the curious world of Just So. If you can juggle, bring your juggling balls and show us what you can do. Bring your favourite stories and read them around the campfire circle. Bring your guitar, fiddle or just your favourite songs for music and singing in and around the site. This is a festival for you and your family, and the more of you that shines through, the better it will be.
Competition closes midnight 28th July 2019.
Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Weleda UK Ltd (company no. 203230) whose registered office is at Weleda UK Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston DE7 8DR
- Employees of Weleda UK or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Only residents in the UK are permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 28th July 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen from the qualifying entrants by a member of the Weleda Marketing Team.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There will be 1 winner selected for this competition.
- The prize is 1 x Family Weekend with Camping tickets to Just So 2019 (2 adults and up to 3 children) approx. value £340.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address Marketing competitions, Weleda UK Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston DE7 8DR
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.