Your chance to be part of the natural skincare revolution
Weleda’s 100% natural products have been available since 1921 - the world just caught up with us. Here's a way for you to jump on the big growth trend for natural skincare products, free from chemical nasties, sweeping the country right NOW!
We offer 100% certified natural skin care products that A-listers rave about. And there’s something for everyone in our huge range of products.
Join our family - we’re going to help you create your very own business - you decide how big you want it to be. We’ll teach and mentor you to help your business thrive and you'll learn new skills to add value and increase your income.
Join our family
To find out more about training to become a Wellbeing Advisor, fill in the form below or get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 0115 944 8698.
How to get started:
Becoming a Weleda Wellbeing Advisor is no ordinary role. It’s a position that invites you to learn more about natural health and organic beauty, and connects you with new and interesting people.
It inspires you to inform and engage others, learn new skills, discover new experiences and earn money at a pace that suits you.
If you’re passionate about natural health and pursuing a more natural way of living, we can teach you the rest, so fill in the form above and we'll be in touch.
Reasons to work with us:
- Use your passion for natural health, beauty and wellbeing to grow a business
- Be part of a nurturing, supportive, ethical company
- Flexible working to suit you and your family
- Be supported while you grow your business
- Experience not necessary - we're here to help you
Different from the rest:
Wellbeing Advisor positions are limited to a small number available in an area*. Advisors are only recruited by Weleda Head Office and not by other individual Advisors. The training and support is provided free of charge.
* A set number of Wellbeing Advisor positions are available per postcode area, therefore allowing you the space and time to establish your business at a pace that suits you.