Feed Your Skin with Weleda Skin Food
Our Skin Food range intensively nourishes dry skin with the power of nature. Natural oils and extracts from certified organic plants protect and nourish dry skin, leaving your body and face naturally soothed.
Since its introduction in 1926, Weleda Skin Food has evolved from a cult secret into a firm favourite with everyone looking to soothe and comfort dry skin, and today the range is a go-to for beauty insiders. A tube of our best-selling Skin Food Original sells every 10 seconds*, whilst one product from the Skin Food range sells every 4 seconds. What’s more, Skin Food has over 18,000 5-star reviews on Amazon, and is kept in the kits of over 400 British makeup artists.
The Skin Food range is microbiome-friendly, since it helps to restore the skin’s protective barrier, with organic rosemary, calendula and chamomile extracts.
Weleda is the original green beauty brand and world’s No.1 producer of certified natural skincare and holistic healthcare products, organically growing plants and creating natural health and beauty products in harmony with nature and human beings since 1921. Weleda has set the standard for ethical business, and its commitment to sustainability is recognised in B Corp certification and UEBT certification for sourcing with respect.
Shop the Skin Food range
Immerse yourself in Skin Food
Have you spotted our little green hero on your TV screen? If not, watch our commercial below and see our certified natural ingredients come to life in front of your eyes!
Try our exclusive new Instagram filter and sprinkle Skin Food magic on yourself!
Learn more about your little green heroes
One cream, multiple uses
1. Face and body moisturiser - nourish dry skin with our indulgent, natural formula
2. Make-up primer - creates a smooth base for a gorgeous, dewy make-up look
3. Hand and cuticle cream - keeps nails looking their best
4. Highlighter - dab a little onto cheekbones for a natural glow
5. Face mask - pamper yourself with a rich, luxurious treatment
6. Eyebrow-fixer - apply using a spoolie to keep eyebrows in place
7. Frizz-tamer - run a little through hair to control fly-aways
Read more about our hero
*Source: Weleda Sell-in, units sold, worldwide, 2022