Biodynamic Gardening Club - Gardening for health and happiness
We know how much our customers value their health and all things natural, so we’re delighted to tell you about the Biodynamic Gardening Club, which is all about tuning into nature, finding new ways to live more in harmony with our planet, and nurturing greater health and wellness for you and your garden.
Our gardening partner
In the last couple of years, over 3 million people have discovered the joy gardening, and the importance of connecting with nature. We’re proud to partner with the Biodynamic Association to bring you a great Biodynamic Gardening Club, so everyone who wants to can experience organic growing using the biodynamic methods we use at our own Weleda gardens.
- Experience… the joy of gardening biodynamically
- Grow... delicious food brimming with health and vitality
- Create…your own mini haven of biodiversity
- Learn… how to make small differences that count
- Achieve… more balance and harmony
- Connect… with like-minded enthusiasts
Join the Biodynamic Gardening Club
Who’s it for?
The club is for everyone who is curious to know more about biodynamics. It doesn’t matter whether you have a tiny urban patch, an allotment, belong to a community garden, or just fancy growing your own salad leaves, everyone is welcome. To see for yourself watch Weleda’s biodynamic gardening expert, Claire Hattersley, presenting the popular Introduction to Biodynamic Gardening series of mini videos on YouTube.
Exclusive club benefits
- A weekly lifestyle Garden Matters e-newsletter, brimming with good things to know.
- A dedicated Facebook page to share experience and tips.
- Weekly post and advice from biodynamic gardening experts.
- Interactive webinars on topical subjects with experts in their field.
- Member events, and access to the member area on the Biodynamic Association website.
- Online resource library and informative articles like this one.
What do our members think?
“I love the way biodynamic gardening brings me into the rhythm of the day, the cosmos and spirit of life. It's not simply about producing food that is delicious and flowers that are gorgeous, but it's about sustaining "life" in it's fullest expression... I love it.”
Lorraine, Biodynamic Gardening Club Member
The Biodynamic Gardening Book
If you are curious about organic gardening and what biodynamic growing has to offer, then Biodynamic Gardening is the perfect way to get going. This incredibly accessible, practical guide comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions on biodynamic techniques for home gardeners and allotment-owners. Shop the book below along with some of our other essentials for gardeners: