NEW : Biodynamic Gardening Club - gardening for health and happiness
We know how much our customers value their health and all things natural, so we’re delighted to tell you about an exciting new online Biodynamic Gardening Club that we are involved with, which is all about tuning into nature, finding new ways to live more in harmony with our planet, and nurturing greater health and wellness for you and your garden.
Our new gardening partnerSo we’re partnering with the Biodynamic Association to bring you a great new Biodynamic Gardening Club that will introduce new people to organic growing using the biodynamic methods we use at our own Weleda gardens.
- Experience… the joy of gardening biodynamically
- Grow... delicious food brimming with health and vitality
- Create…your own mini haven of biodiversity
- Learn… how to make small differences that count
- Achieve… more balance and harmony
- Connect… with like-minded enthusiasts
Join the Biodynamic Gardening Club
Who’s it for?
The club is for everyone who is curious to know more about biodynamics. It doesn’t matter whether you have a tiny urban patch, an allotment, belong to a community garden, or just fancy growing your own salad leaves, everyone is welcome.
Exclusive club benefits
- A quarterly member e-newsletter, including a delicious seasonal recipe such as this Summer Garden Salad featured in the Spring into Summer Club e-news.
- A dedicated Facebook page to share experience, tips, advice
- Interactive webinars with experts in their field
- Member events, regular offers and access to the member area on the Biodynamic Association website
- Online resource library and informative articles like this one
Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Weleda UK Ltd (company no. 203230) whose registered office is at Weleda UK Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston DE7 8DR
- Employees of Weleda UK or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Only residents in the UK are permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 15th August 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen from the qualifying entrants by a member of the Weleda Marketing Team.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There will be 1 winner selected for this competition.
- The prize is a 12-month membership to the Biodynamic Gardening Club plus a Weleda Gardener’s Favourite Gift Set and a Weleda: A Year in the Garden Book (value £50)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address Marketing competitions, Weleda UK Ltd, Heanor Road, Ilkeston DE7 8DR
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.